Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Me & My Openness

there are always risk being a truthful person. and i think im in trouble bcoz of that. damn. the moment i tot everything is going to be alright and smooth it become like this.

i rather tell the truth (certain time) rather than not being truthful but caught up later.
omg, i hope what i tot is not true, i hope it is just my wrong instinct.

this therapist need her own time now to 'therapise' herself. but to be honest i have no time to pamper myself now and 'therapise' myself.

there are lots other ppl that needs me. i just have to be careful with my words from now on. more extra careful eventhough it is just for fun when i post it. coz some ppl may tot that what i state is the truth although the real truth was not it.
pfffttt, i hate being talkative at blog. wish i could just silent out myself for a while. 'fasting' blog should be good since i already started 'fasting' fb.

i dunno for how long 'this' can last but i hope it can come true finally, coz if it does i want 'this' to be the last one. ever and after.



No comments: