Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Emo Mode ON

there it goes again...my emo feelings started again.i hate it.there will always be the time when i'll be an emo girl again.emo emo emo till nothing can be done except listening to emo songs.

just now while i was in the toilet suddenly i had an idea.rather than me wasting my time being an emo agogo person i shud rather do something useful.now im regretting myself for not buying that camcorder that i saw last time at this hypermarket.it should be enough for me as an ameteur to play with it.

wat's the idea??

i've been seeing lots of videos at youtube and now i realise.why there's not many ppl that took the initiative to do their own drama series?
i mean all this while we've been seeing and watching drama series and soap operas on the television rite?those series and soap operas are actually the lebay act that happend in the real world.

i should have started my own video trending also.first step first.
HAVE TO BUY CAMCORDER :p

then...
HAVE TO FIND VICTIM TO BE THE ACTOR & ACTRESS :D

and...
DIRECT A GOOD YOUTUBE SERIES :)


it should be starting soon,real soon while im still waiting for my result.it is very soon before result comes out.im nervous the hell.
pray that im passing my second year so that i can proceed with my final year!

No comments: