Saturday, July 24, 2010

Small Things Can Become Big

what happend if you're facing with a situation where you feel stuck between two situation?

here is not right, there is not right
again as a part time therapist i can give another suggestion to those who are having these kind of problems ....

first : you need to sort out which one is more important. satisfying your friends feeling and your other friends feeling or your own feeling.
second : if you can't make a decision for the first question then think about the consequences of your decision and who cares just satisfy yourself and dumb them far far away!

well, from here i may seem unprofessional and seem bias as i encourage ppl who comes to sort out their problem to handle this hard situation as simple as this.
don't blame me coz after all im just a part time therapist and im unpaid. so i am not responsible to anyone except to myself. i am not unswerable to any superior coz i am my own superior *wink*

see, that's the beauty of being unpaid and part time :P
but then again sometimes i do bump into these situation. how do i sort out this kind of trashy probs and how can i satisfy all the parties???

answer : i keep quiet. let them talk about it as much as they like. as soon as they get tired they'll be tired while me still smiling happily, untired but rather feel merrier with their childish attitude. i will probably sang to them Grow Up by Simple Plan.

reason : for them to realize they need to Grow Up!
yes, learn to grow up seriously dars. if you think you are grown up enough then you should act like a normal grown up ppl. if not then we let you mingle with your clan first.

i aint the people who judge another person (maybe sometimes i did tho,forgive me,me pardon...) but think what is the consequences of your precious words (beside the ruthless words that came out from your mouth that even shakespeare will compose a poem, all is as good as it can be)
maintain your earlier self that i know! that early time i knew you before and the time when no one wanna talk to you. your not the same person i knew before :'( 

yes its sad but true! as what was said by Metallica. i so agree with that.


..........

i have no particular feelings to express what do i really feel now. for me all this is a test for me and i know something good will come soon. Allah is testing me with his test and although i previously always fail my law paper but i will make sure i wont failed my creator's test. i will always ask for guidance from him.

He who know me the best. He who creates me. He who can fulfill my wish.

so my conclusion for this theraphy session which not only i did to those who need it but for me to sort out my own probs, what you really need to do is SHUT YOUR MOUTH and PRAY TO GOD that whatever sins that you did will be forgiven.

AMIN 

No comments: