Monday, July 12, 2010

and the award goes to ..... Thomas Mueller !!!

Congrats to Thomas Mueller for winning two awards at this year 2010 World Cup.

the awards are the Golden Boot Award and Best Young Player ^_^

Golden Boot Award



Best Young Player

although my germany did not win this world cup and only managed to grab third place it is fine and aok with me as it is their spirit to play that are most important to me!

ohhh, how i wish i could have three citizenship ...
now having Malaysian citizenship
proud to be Malaysian <3



my heritage is originally from Indonesia
so i wanna be part of the nation also <3



my spirit and support and interest is always with Germany
it would be cool if Angela Merkel wanna give me citizenship <3


LASTLY , CONGRATS AGAIN FOR THE AWARD!


THOMAS MÜLLER

No comments: