Thursday, December 23, 2010

Malaysia v Indonesia (Final 1)

tiba2 swaktu aku hendak menulis blog ini lagu Trouble is a Friend keluar. haha. so cun man!



so this weekend is the game that was most anticipated i guess between Malaysia and Indonesia. both are now considered as the biggest power in Asia .



both of the team has made it to the final. 
CONGRATS TO BOTH OF THE TEAM!!!

for this final game im in dilemma to choose which team im supposed to lay my support on. well, to clear things up for those who does not know why it is so difficult for me to choose a team let me elaborate about myself.

i was born in the beautiful island of Penang, Malaysia. i was raised here in Malaysia. but my origins are actually from Indonesia. dad is an indonesian and mom was an indonesian :P she had to change her citizenship to make our life much more simpler ;D but she is still so so attached to her Indonesian lifestyle and language.

so my friends are consist of both Malaysian and Indonesian. both country serve me well and i serve them well too.

i join Paskibra (Pasukan Kibar Bendera) for three consecutive year for Indonesian Independence Day. i join most of the Kenegaraan activities organize by Malaysian government and i paid my tax ya ;>


so when people ask me which team im laying my support to i have to answer both as im not sure which team to give the full support.in dilemma!

But BUT buT

after re-considering the taunting remarks made by few Indonesian especially those whom i know towards Malaysia i have decided to give my full support to MALAYSIA!

hope my fellow Indonesian will not be angry with me.im doing my duty and im serving my service to the country that has made my life easier in so many terms. so far the government is in good terms with me :P so far la ... haha.

what can i say is that both teams are equally strong. now for me is the matter who has the strong and good strategic plan & strong mental and physical only.




the rest i will comment it later.

the point is no matter how good you are in anything don't have this OVERCONFIDENT attitude with you.although to be honest the players must have some confident but don't be too confident when it comes to facing our opponent. plus in front of home supporter. 

another thing is that don't let the nervous feelings overcome your spirit to fight for your country. coz it will ruin all the trainings that you have gone through. this is based on my own experience and to be honest i still can't overcome my nervous feeling especially when it comes to examination time. i almost forget everything that i have studied for! damn!

so last word from me is ....


GO MALAYSIA GO MALAYSIA GO MALAYSIA!!!

BE PROUD SERVING YOUR COUNTRY!!! 


BE PROUD WEARING THE JERSEY!!!




BE PROUD BRINGING MALAYSIA TO THE AFF Suzuki Cup Final!!!


FIGHT TILL THE LAST SWEAT AND TILL YOU CAN'T EVEN FEEL YOUR LEG ANYMORE!!!
MALAYSIA BOLEH!





No comments: