Friday, February 24, 2012

It's okay not to be Okay?

There are times when i thought what i did was wright and there are times when i thought what i did was wrong. I guess the feel is the opposite feel. I should have realize it earlier. I've been so stressed out just for one day that i think i feel like passing out.

So the major big problem at work that i did this time was to open up boss's door which cannot be open coz its locked. There are reason for that otherwise i wouldn't have been bothered to open it up. But i guess this is what we called as the working life. 

i cant complain much as this is the path i decided to force myself into it. my heart was almost there when i realize i may have made the wrong decision. what i can do now is sit and pray tho it actually make me feel sleepy and dizzy. my blood level has gone down within 1 minute. Within 1 minute!!

i had no idea what else i should do now. im at a  point where i feel like running away and sleep. i cant cry coz it was not meant to be something to cry for. the chicken wing i ate make me even drowsier than ever and it kills me to yawn a hundred times.

now i just don't want to bump into him. stress maksimum gila.

='(