Friday, January 28, 2011

Short Hair Long Hair ??

there it goes again ... my craziness over short hair is coming back!
urghhhh
the urge to cut my hair short is putting its full speed ahead.
haihhhhh
i wish i can just cut it short

or 

leave it long anytime i like




leave it black all the time

or

highlight it a bit




i leave it uncombed

or 

always style it 


people will nevertheless care to what i do and others did. and that is a fact and no one can change it. not only celebrities can give an impact to the people on the street but also an ordinary person and even the crazy people gave some impact. 

so in a way no one in this world did not affect the society right.

so we should always consider ourselves as celebs, its just that maybe no paparazzi will be following us all the time :P



ps : im inspired to have a short hair like her 
I
I
I
V