Friday, June 19, 2009

Empty mind, Empty soul, Empty heart

This is what I feel right now and I feel so bad bcoz I can't do anything right and the worst is that I can't right about the UEFA under 21 game between Germany v Finland that I watched yesterday. I have all the information that I want to right down here in my paper but I am just not sure how to begin it and it just doesn't feel right. Everything seems to be wrong and even when I'm writing this I can still feel the uneasy feeling or should I say an empty feeling throughout my body.

I enjoyed really much watching the game yesterday between my fav team Germany and Finland. I watched the game quite late and at that time it was already in minute 40 and I thought the game is going to be another boring game that I have to go through again for another morning. But it turned out to be a very interesting game,probably because Germany is my favourite team.

For me,the first half was just like a warming session between those two teams bcoz they played as if they are trying to dig some secrets of their opponent.There are few attempts made by those two teams and it was a good effort but not good enough to score a goal. There are few saves also from Finland goalkeeper,Jaakkola.But the one which was so obvious would be the endless yellowcard given to both teams.

The second half was much more better where we can finally saw 2 goals by Germany where it was first shot on minute 59 by Howedes and the second one came from Dejagah where he scored the goal during minute 61,two minutes after the first goal.I can also see few efforts made by both team like tactical attempt and the most obvious one would be passing attempt.Since they are still considered as a rookie(although can't say so)they got a few good attempts but most of it are such a failure.The most funny part would be this one Finnish player by the name of Kokko who entered the field replacing one of his comrade and he was given a yellow card just one minute after he entered the field!It was the most hilarious moment for me,pity him!

PS:saw on the Carlsberg board saying "Non-alcoholic"....what was that suppose to mean??I thought Carlsberg in the first place considered as an alcohol drinks...haha!

No comments: