Monday, January 5, 2009

Bless me for the Year 2009

I hope this year 2009 will bring some differences for me and changed my life.
I hope God will bless me for the rest of my life and make my 2009 year better.
I hope Angel will pray for me so that i will always be loved by God and forgive me for watever that i have done.
I hope that my family will always be happy.
I hope my friendship with Skylar Amanda Chan and Regina Faith Meh Hui will last forever.
I hope there will be some guidance for me to lead my life.
I hope i will achieve what i want this year.
I hope the war will end.
I hope that people will stop being cruel to each other.
I hope that the economy will be good and balance.
I hope petrol price will remain stable.
I hope lots of ppl will find their happiness this year.
I hope my bad feelings about this year will fade off.
I hope ppl will stop backstabbing.

Lastly,I hope I can meet mph...

-me being sincere-

No comments: